- PRODCUT INFO &
- ECO FACTS-
DID YOU KNOW?
- PRODUCT &
- ECO TIPS
Key Features of the Soleo Organics Sunscreen:
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Fortified with botanical extracts & Vitamin E to moisturise & care for skin
- Formulated according to Naturopathic principles for holistic health & well-being
- Ideal for all skin types, including people with chemical sensitivities, skin allergies, acne and other skin conditions
- Suitable for the entire family, including young children (always test a patch on your baby's skin to ensure no sensitivity)
- Protects against UV-A rays (which cause premature ageing)
- Protects against UV-B rays (which cause premature sunburn)
- No chemical UV-absorbers
- No titanium dioxide
- No parabens, PABAs, petrochemicals or SLS
- No synthetic preservatives, petrochemicals or artificial colours or fragrances
- No benzoates
- Not tested on animals
- The Soléo packaging material and container vessel are made from 100% recyclable material
Full Ingredients List:
- Vitis vinifera seed oil (grapeseed), Helianthus annus seed oil (Sunflower), Capric/caprylic triglyceride, Vegetable Oils, Candellia Cera, Cera alba (beeswax), Camellia sinesis leaf extract (green tea), Anthemis noblis flower extract (roman chamomile), Lecithin, Carthamis tinctorius seed oil (safflower), Cucumis sativus fruit extract (cucumber), and Natural Vitamin E.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide 22.3%
- Chemical UV Absorbers (for example: Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Oxybenzone, Padimate O, Benzophenone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoyl Methane, 4 Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, PABA); Synthetic Preservatives (for example: Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), Diazolidinyl / Imidazolidinyl urea, Methyl / butyl / propyl / ethyl / Isopropyl parabens); Titanium Dioxide; Synthetic Colours or Fragrances.
Write Your Own Review
- How long will it take for you to ship my Soleo Organics Sunscreen to me ? Usually ships within 1 - 2 business days!
- Is Soléo all organic? Soléo is made using all natural and organic ingredients, as certified by the suppliers of each of the ingredients used in the formula. It contains no chemical UV-absorbers, no synthetic preservatives and no titanium dioxide. Soléo sunscreen Instead contains natural oils, botanical extracts and antioxidants that nourish your skin, as it protects.
- Does Soléo contain nano particles in its formation? Soléo Organics products do not use any nano particles in its formulations. With their state of the art zinc technology, they are able to deliver high performance zinc without any thick white coating while still avoiding the use of nano particles.
- Is it suitable to use on babies? Soléo Organics is free of all chemical UV-absorbers, synthetic preservatives, petroleum by-products, fragrances or essential oils; so is ideal for sensitive skin and has no specific restrictions on use at any age. Of course, it is always best to keep babies out of the sun as much as possible and it is generally recommended to check with your doctor regarding any new products for babies under 6 months old. However for times when that isn't possible, then Soleo Organics is suitable for your whole family. Soleo recommends that for the first time you use it to try a test patch on your baby - this is good to do with any new product that you use on your baby, just to be cautious. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has ranked Soléo Organic All Natural Sunscreen as the #1 sunscreen for all ages.
- It is good for sensitive skin? Soléo Organics was designed for sensitive skin without the use of chemical UV-absorbers, synthetic preservatives, artificial fragrances and petroleum by-products. Soleo always recommends, however, that allergy-prone people carry out a test patch first (as with any new products they are using).
- Is it suitable for pregnant women? Yes it is. However you should always consult a doctor prior to applying any sunscreen while pregnant.
- What testing has been done on Soléo Organics? The Soléo Organics formula has been tested for SPF, water resistance and broadspectrum protection. Tests showed that it was SPF30+ for up to 3 hours in the water and offered very good broad-spectrum protection. Each batch of sunscreen is then tested to confirm that it passed specification. Standard microbiological and stability testing has also been conducted on the sunscreen. The shelf life of the sunscreen is 2 years.
- Why does Soléo Organics cost more than other sunscreens? It costs a lot more to manufacture Soléo Organics than regular sunscreens. Organic and naturally sourced ingredients are very expensive, as is the special patented zinc oxide used. The Soléo Organics sunscreen formula can cost 4-6 times to manufacture due to the high quality organic ingredients than a chemical based synthetic sunscreen. However, Soleo keeps their margins low to make this essential product affordable for all consumers.
- What is the shelf life of the product? The shelf life is 2 years from date of manufacture.
- What is the scent Soléo Organics? Soléo Organic does not contain any fragrances, so the overall scent is simply the combination of natural scents from the ingredients used.
- What does SPF Mean? SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. SPF numbers are on approximate indication of how much protection from the sun the product will provide for your skin. For any exposure time an SPF30 sunscreen has approximately double the protection time of an SPF15 sunscreen. ie. For an average person (skin burns after 10 minutes in the sun): SPF30 = 300 minutes before burning SPF15 = 150 minutes before burning
- What does Broadspectrum mean? A sunscreen offers broadspectrum protection when it protects against UV-A and UV-B rays. UV-A rays cause premature ageing of the skin. UV-B rays cause sunburn. In the past, UV-B rays were regarded as the main cause of skin cancer. However, the University of Sydney have shown that UV-A radiation plays a large role in causing gene mutations that can lead to skin cancer. Therefore it is vital that when using a sunscreen you check that if offers broad-spectrum protection.
- Is Soléo Organic made in Australia? Yes it is.
- Is Soléo Organics tested on animals? No it is not. Soléo Organics All Natural Sunscreen is PETA approved.
- Is Soléo Organics a signer for Safe Cosmetics? Yes, they are.
- The Soléo packaging material and container vessel are made from 100% recyclable material, so please put it into the appropriate recycling container once finished.
Other products in this category